Fake SS Officer Eagle on Estand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake SS Officer Eagle on Estand

Saw this on the Estand , told the owner in PM what he had but he said it was already "vetted" here on this forum and not to bother him again.These eagles were mad and sold during the 80s and came in three different sizes for cap, sleeve and cape. the giveaway is the rounded shoulders and huge beak.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=956030

I will post photos of an example that was from a bundle sold in California

This one is the cape size eagle.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Pic; 04-22-2018, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Thanks John.

Comment

Thanx John, I looked at that one and wondered? J

Comment

Its head looks like a Clangers head , not sure if you guys watch that in the US

Comment

Like I said it was vetted here with 100% approval. I do not know what you are trying to do but I do not like it. I would like a administrator to look into this

Regards Raymond

Comment

What I am trying to do here is save some unsuspecting collector from wasting their money. If you had it "vetted" here pull up the link to that post and show us please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond270 View Post
                Like I said it was vetted here with 100% approval. I do not know what you are trying to do but I do not like it. I would like a administrator to look into this

Regards Raymond
                Raymond, there are not many people on this planet that knows more about ss officers eagles than John and I can assure you he has no agenda. J

Comment

How do I do that I am having a problem with this site now

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                    Raymond, there are not many people on this planet that knows more about ss officers eagles than John and I can assure you he has no agenda. J

Trying to be devil's advocate , but I think deep down he knows John is right , it just hurts , I hope he hasn't lost to much money

Comment

Searched all your threads and only found one started by Lorenz with a similar fake eagle. No one vetted it.

Comment

I find it really odd that he started a separate thread http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=958718 and not just add his pics to this thread. J

Comment

Lorenz posted a thread with this eagle sewn to a tunic not too long ago. I can’t find it in this search but mr. Raymond commented on the thread since I found it searching his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond270 View Post
                            Like I said it was vetted here with 100% approval.

Regards Raymond
                            Maybe you want to rethink your reply next time.

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X