X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be carfull possible scam in Estand!!

Hello all,

I saw this post: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=957855

I pm'd and e-mailed the person, as he/she is Belgian i wanted to Pick items up but that's not possible paypal was not the right option as they claim the funds are frozen for 21 days so might be a new paypal adres or An unconfirmed.... Prices are very good, if not to good...

I asked for a picture of the id card along with the tab's not possible, thene i asked for a picture showing any proof of the sellers name that isn't just printed no Further reply.. so imo that said enough.. i can and if wanted provide the email conversation.. just be carefull a new account from end of oct 17 only 7 posts, the name from the email seems tot be a Girl living near namur, IBAN , name and adres doesn't show up much details about the seller so might be some one just using a fake adres and name to scamm others!! Be aware!!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Swift 2 X met Tapatalk

Following is the email conversation where had, i even sended a picture of my of my of card to show i'm not there to do anyrhing wrong, read the mails from buttom to up, talked to fellow collector's about this and they don't feel right just like i do....

Hello,

If you could lay your bank card next to the tab's showing your IBAN and name that would work aswell for me ;-)

Best regards Kenny

Op ma 16 apr. 2018 19:05 schreef Camille Huart <huartca@gmail.com>:

Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven

Would you prefer to do the transaction by Paypal? Is it safer that way for you?

My name is on my credit card number...   

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018, 6:47 PM Kenny Rigaux <kenny.rigaux@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Well you can cover the nr's etc on the card but would be great to be sure of your name. Isn't there any chance of picking these up? 

Best regards Kenny

Op ma 16 apr. 2018 18:41 schreef Camille Huart <huartca@gmail.com>:

Hey, 

I understand. I can send you a picture of the tab with your name written next to it, or with this email but I don't want to send a copy of my ID to someone I don't know. If that works for you, you'll receive a picture as soon as possible. 

Otherwise, the tab will go to someone else. 

You can also check my profile - no infraction - and already sold several eagles even if I have only 7 posts

Regards,

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 3:23 PM, Kenny Rigaux <kenny.rigaux@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Well i'm a bit concerned, your waf profile is rather new (only 7 posts), and 500€ isn't something i would like to see dissapeerd, i hope you understand, can you provide me a picture of both tab's with your paspoort next to it as proof that these are in your possesion? That way i am able to feel Safer and Will transfer you the 505€ as agreed.

I hope you understand..

Best regards Kenny 

Op ma 16 apr. 2018 15:03 schreef Camille Huart <huartca@gmail.com>:

Hello Kenny, 

It's not possible for me at the moment. 

Some of the tabs are already sold. Number 5+7 are on hold for you. Number 1+2+3 are on hold as well. 

Hope it's not a problem. Let me know what you decide. 

Thanks in advance for your message, 

Regards 

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 2:43 PM, Kenny Rigaux <kenny.rigaux@gmail.com>wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to come Pick the tab's up,

I can come tomorrow in the afternoon/ evening,

Wensday and Thursday (the whole day)

That way i van have a good look at the other tabs you are Selling.

Please let me know what time Fits best for you.

Best regards Kenny

Op ma 16 apr. 2018 11:08 schreef Camille Huart <huartca@gmail.com>:

Hello Kenny, 

Can you let me know when you have sent the money? 

Thank you very much in advance,

Have a good day,

Camille

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 10:09 PM, Kenny Rigaux <kenny.rigaux@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you 

To you aswell!

Best regards Kenny

Op zo 15 apr. 2018 22:08 schreef Camille Huart <huartca@gmail.com>:

Perfect, 

Have a good evening, 

Camille 

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 10:01 PM, Kenny Rigaux <kenny.rigaux@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I definatly am! 

Best regards Kenny

Op zo 15 apr. 2018 22:00 schreef Camille Huart <huartca@gmail.com>:

Hey, 

So the buyer doesn't want to wait until the money has been unblocked by Paypal. He has been refunded. 

So you were next in line. Are you still interested by number 5? 

Cheers

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 9:54 PM, Camille Huart <huartca@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey, 

I checked on the Paypal website. I am not new on Paypal - it's not my first time selling on WAF so I clearly don't understand. But that's my problem .

Thanks, 

Have a good evening, 

Camille  

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 9:49 PM, Kenny Rigaux <kenny.rigaux@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I guess your paypal account is new?

That's why the funds are frozen untill you provide proof of who you are to paypal, and these 21 one days are there so if the guy who transferd the funds claims he didn't recieve it he can get his money back.

I'll transfer you 55€ tomorrow.

Thanks alot!

Best regards

Op zo 15 apr. 2018 21:47 schreef Camille Huart <huartca@gmail.com>:

I would prefer by bank transfer cos' I am having a slight issue with the buyer for number 5 with Paypal. He paid but the money is blocked for 21 days... Don't really understand why.

Anyway, because of that issue, bank transfer would be better for me. 

Shipping : 5 EUR with Bpost. Is that OK? 

Here is the info you need: 

BE56 0634 2456 4688 

Camille HUART

Xx, rue Gaie - B-5140, Ligny

I'll send the insignia as soon as I receive the payment .

Best regards

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 9:39 PM, Kenny Rigaux <kenny.rigaux@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Bank transfer or paypal both works for me,

Here is my adres:

Rigaux Kenny

******editted by Gary Wood*******

Best regards Kenny

PS: i'm a bit hoping the buyer of nr 5 isn't going to pay ;-p

Op zo 15 apr. 2018 21:31 schreef Camille Huart <huartca@gmail.com>:

I don't have anything like that (except the SS insignia).

I am from Namur. I'll keep the blank tab for you. 

Bank transfer? 

Camille

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 9:15 PM, Kenny Rigaux <kenny.rigaux@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I meanly collect flemish collaboration and everything that can relate to that like ss insignia etc.

www.flemishmilitaria.webs.com

Where are you from? I'll definatly take the blank tab and if nr 5 doesn't get paied it so i'd take that one aswell 

Best regards Kenny

Best regards 

Op zo 15 apr. 2018 21:12 schreef Camille Huart <huartca@gmail.com>:

Hey Kenny, 

I am selling the pieces I put on the forum (collar tabs) and also, NCO Gas Protection and Vet Diamong Sleeve, also on the WAF. 

Are you looking for something in particular? 

Best regards,

Camille 

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 9:08 PM, Kenny Rigaux <kenny.rigaux@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd like to buy it,

Do you have any other pieces you want to sell?

Thanks alot for the picture

Best regards Kenny

Op zo 15 apr. 2018 21:06 schreef Camille Huart <huartca@gmail.com>:

Here is a picture of the back of blank tab,

Best regards,

Camille

Comment

Hi,

i will advise you to edit your full address in your previous reply to protect your privacy (you can contact a moderator to have your address removed if needed).

Maybe you can ask the seller to take a picture with a newspaper front cover of the day, so he can prove that he is at least having the items in hands ?

See You

Vince

Comment

I am starting to think that new sellers should show some type of proof items are theirs and in their hands. Writing their name with the current date on it is one way we use in selling hi end baseball cards. I had inquired about the Standartenfuhrer tab but I wanted proof it was in their hands and no response since. Due to other incidents lately I think we should be very careful with buying items from new members right now.

Regards Raymond

Comment

well
          prices of these items are suspicious as well.
          i mean seller is from October 2017 with 7 posts and offers SS officers tab in flat wire for 500 eur.
          Rings a bell.

Ive been scammed before, even here in this forum.

I hope everything works fine in the end for you.

cheers

Comment

I think when you join the forum and become a Association Member you should have to show ID and prove who you are before selling.

Comment

I never paid any money to this seller or Regen.

Raymond

Comment

Regen was in prison for 13 years, and he had time to gain trust in a lot of venues.I am surprised by the trustfulness and naivety of many collectors, although I myself am.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladislav View Post
                  Regen was in prison for 13 years, and he had time to gain trust in a lot of venues.

Forgive me Vlad . . .
                  I find what you have said a tad inappropriate and that you should have asked Re . . .
                  permission first if you could mention it ?
                  I have dealt with him on a few occasions and find him just as trust worthy as anyone else here . . .
                  Regards David

Comment

David, are you kidding?
                    You don't know what's going on with Regen at the moment?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=955450

Comment

I sure do hope no one Will lose money .. might indeed be a good option that seller's have to provide proof of id before being able to post on the Estand. I once lost 200€ stupid as i was by sending paypal as a gift. But in the end some times you need to learn the hard way.. i hope this discution Will lead to Further options to provide this from happening in the Future.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonderkommando View Post
                        David, are you kidding?
                        You don't know what's going on with Regen at the moment?
                        No I'm not . . .
                        Once again I have never had a problem with him, I'm sure there are reasons why
                        When the time is right we will get an answer
                        Regards David

Comment

Originally posted by Stossgruppe3 View Post
                          No I'm not . . .
                          Once again I have never had a problem with him, I'm sure there are reasons why
                          When the time is right we will get an answer
                          Regards David
                          In my opinion it is all very clear ,except they sold other people's tapes he sold the badge for 30,000 euros,deceived man from Kazakhstan for $ 10,000,if you count the damage that it is no less 70000т dollars,a good piece for the newly gained freedom.I would love to be deceived, but the facts say otherwise.

Comment

Same flatwire officer tab as shown here- Dave do you still own this one?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=729006

Comment

Regen is a thief. Period.

He has planned how to steal money here on WAF. And he did.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
                              - THE SS TK RING
                              - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
                              - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
                              - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X