Flatwire BeVo estand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flatwire BeVo estand

On number 4, is that a flatwire BeVo with added tresse?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=957855

No, looks like a late war rune tab. Not flatwire.

Grss

Comment

#4 is a normal embroidered officer's tab.

Ian.

Comment

No. 5 is a flatwire.

Comment

No. 5 is an original flatwire tab with officer piping. A "B" series RZM tag is correct for a flatwire runic tab, but I'll let someone else address the authenticity of the tag. The only other question is when the piping was applied, and that looks OK to me.

Comment

Ah I see, I was to quick in my judgement. Thought it was a late war "ribbed" one. Is tnis one so heavy oxidised or is it my screen?
            Grss

Comment

It used to be in my collection. Seems very cheap for what it is cheaper than I paid for it and sold it. I'm useless at adding links from my phone.
              If you search under my name and flatwire.
              The thread was called two new items,in the thread you will find better pictures.
              Cheers
              Dave

Comment

I've brought the thread from when I owned it back to the top for better pics.
                Cheers
                Dave

Comment

Spring sale! Very nice tabs!

Comment

Something is wrong with my notification, I dont get any when there is commented. So sorry for the latereply. I meant the BeVo flatwire with tag and tresse. But I see this thread is brought up in the thread of Kenny about the seller.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MYA-L41 met Tapatalk

Comment

Isn't this the one who's operating a so~called scam . . . ?
                      The prices for these items are far too cheap. . . Please be careful out there ?
                      You have been warned
                      Regards David

Comment

Originally posted by Stossgruppe3 View Post
                        Isn't this the one who's operating a so~called scam . . . ?
                        The prices for these items are far too cheap. . . Please be careful out there ?
                        You have been warned
                        Regards David
                        I have my tought about the seller that I said on Facebook about this person, and as Kenny has the same toughts as me. You corrected me that its dodgy instead of shady

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MYA-L41 met Tapatalk

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X