UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relative value of tunic-removed Tropical insignia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relative value of tunic-removed Tropical insignia?

Hi, folks,

I have a quick question for the experienced collectors here. As a new collector, I am trying to get good representative samples of certain insignia to learn from re: construction details, etc. I've found that there appear to be plenty of Tropical Bevo SS Sleeve Eagles in new condition, but tunic-removed specimens appear to be rare.

So, is there a significant difference between a new/unissued one, vs. a similar eagle in vg/excellent condition that was once sewn to a uniform and shows at least some wear?

One last question: When i first started studying these, there were many new Bevo SS Tropical TK's for sale at reasonable prices. However, now that I'm actually looking for one, they seem to have dried up. Is this a true view of the market, or are there dealers, etc. who still have these at a reasonable price?

Thanks very much for any insight you can offer!

Sincerely,
    John

Anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by John A. View Post
      Anybody?
      Hi.

My advice if you would like to look up average prices on different things are to use the site www.emedals.com. There you can see the results from auctions, what people have been ready to pay.

Regards
      mathiass

Comment

Hi, Matthiass,

Excellent idea! I'll do that! Thanks very much!
        Also, thanks to the folks who pm'ed me!
        I greatly appreciate the help!

I look forward to a time when I can help others, as well!

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X