Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss panzer camouflage overalls.

Dear Members,

I was just going through some old photos on line and saw these two wonderful photos of a SS tank crew.

The overalls in the photo are very similar to the ones that I bought about twenty years ago from the son of a WW2 American Colonel who had just recently past away.
    I bought many items from the son and still have them today, medals, helmets, daggers etc.

These overalls are not the light flimsy type that one usually sees at shows etc, but they are thick and heavy like the material similar used in a Zeltbahn.

Anyway here are the photos from the internet and they seem to have the same pattern especially on the right leg of the of the SS man on the right.

From the photo if you enlarge it, you can see this is a heavy type material similar to what mechanics overalls are like today.

Your comments are as always more than welcome !

Regards Cheers Steven.
    Attached Files

Care to show yours? SS Panzerkombis are made from the same material as other SS camo items (zelts, smocks, helmet covers, caps, etc.), so yours could very well be a very, very rare original.

Comment

My overalls.

My overalls.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sadly, from the looks of it, yours is an older SMW reproduction

Comment

Dear Graham,

Here are a few more photos.

Thank you for your comments.

Where can I find examples of these SMW reproductions ?

Cheers Steven.
          Attached Files

Comment

Yup, 100% repro from SMW.

SMWholesaleusa.com is their website. However, their current colors are somewhat different than yours.

Comment

Dear Graham,

Thanks for the website, although I do not see my pattern on there ?

Here are some more photos.

Cheers Steven.
              Attached Files

Comment

100% repo.
                The cut of yours is completely different from a real wartime combi.
                Print appears to be as stated an older S@M run.

Comment

Those are of are from s.SS Pz 103 taken in 1944 at Paderborn (?) I own the originals with the documents of the NCO in the photos.There are many more photo’s I never posted showing the Kombi.As stated the kombi is SM Wholesale made to order for a German fake peddler , Steve made several of this pattern for him.

Cheers Steve

Comment

So if these overalls are from SM WHOLESALE, does anyone have an original pair to show members the difference ?

How long has SM WHOLESALE been in business ?

When did Steve make these several FAKE pairs of overalls for the German fake peddler, as I have had my pair for about 20 years ?

Great photos Steve from 1944 and thanks for sharing them.

THANK YOU to everyone for your comments !

Regards Steven.

Comment

Use the search engine here.
                      I have posted a real combi along with several other members.
                      Call S@M up on the phone.
                      He's easy to get hold off.

How much did you pay for your copies ?

Comment

Dear Kammo man,

There is no search engine in your post ?

I bought a collection and the overalls were in the bottom of the box filled with items,
                        so there was no specific price for one item, they were thrown in with everything else.

All the other items have been Wehrmacht -awards verified over the years, helmets, daggers, medals etc. So I guess the question is what are they worth ?

Have a great week !

Cheers Steven.

Comment

Do you mean HERE as on this section ?

I found it THANKS great pictures !

Cheers Steven.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X