Opinions on skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on skull

What would you say from this picture. Obvious a Overhoff design. But soft and with strange finish, not one I've seen before, almost like a deschler in alu finishwise. Only picture, I know it's hard. I'm quite sure it's bad. What say thee?

This is one of those superfake aluminum Overhoff skulls that I mentioned a few days ago in another thread. Notice the two die flaws in the middle of each side's crossedbones. The one on the left side is there on the originals and copied over to the fakes, but the one on the right is not supposed to be there at all. You can also tell these by the darker color of the alloy that they are cast from, and few other tiny flaws that are missing on this one.

Hope this helps!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by SScollector View Post
      This is one of those superfake aluminum Overhoff skulls that I mentioned a few days ago in another thread. Notice the two die flaws in the middle of each side's crossedbones. The one on the left side is there on the originals and copied over to the fakes, but the one on the right is not supposed to be there at all. You can also tell these by the darker color of the alloy that they are cast from, and few other tiny flaws that are missing on this one.

Hope this helps!

Chris
      Cheers.

Comment

It lacks a lot of detail. Avoid!
        Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X