Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Side Cap Opinions Please

Hello,

Looking forward to opinions on this cap. Appreciate any help offered. I can take more photos if necessary.

Thanks,
    Tim
    Attached Files

Additional photos
    Attached Files

Comment

Two more
      Attached Files

Comment

final photo
        Attached Files

Comment

The cap incl. Cloth eagle is fake.

The skull button might have a Chance but i cannot tell at the Moment. Others might help with the button.

Comment

Bad cap, IMO. Skull button stands a chance, but more and better photos are needed!

Comment

Can you show whats behind the skull button and how the SB attaches to the cap ?
              It appears to me the RZM label has been added as I always thought these were machine sewn and not hand sewn ?
              Lastly the eagle appears to have no legs . . . never seen that before.
              I'm not an expert here but even I would walk away from this one
              Regards David

Comment

Eagle is bad imo.
                There are original rzm tags that look similar to this one, I do not like the giant hersteller number .
                I believe the skull button is good but I also would pass on this cap .
                Last edited by Kale Michael; 02-24-2018, 12:12 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Thank you for the confirmation on the cap! I really appreciate it! I'll try to grab additional photos of the button. It is tightly affixed and I can't see the reverse unfortunately.

Regards,
                  Tim

Comment

Hello Tim,
                    There are some really good threads on M34 overseas caps on the Forum. I reference them a lot and I still have have a lot to learn .
                    The Black Allgemeine caps are better represented in the archives and are a really good study. There are many changes to the details on these caps as they progressed from l1934/35 to 1939/40
                    Best Regards,
                    Kale

Comment

Hello,

Here are a few more shots of the button. Thanks again for the willingness to help on this piece!

Regards,
                      Tim
                      Attached Files

Comment

One final button photo.
                        Attached Files

Comment

No Thank You...Billbert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X