Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://ик2вадино.рф/news/139038....the site of the prison

Comment

If in article everything is correctly stated, on the name of Regen - Vladimir Shelezhev (Владимир Шележев)

Comment

Originally posted by Stive View Post
        If in article everything is correctly stated, on the name of Regen - Vladimir Shelezhev (Владимир Шележев)
        Yes, thank you,lost in translation.Now law enforcement agencies of any country can make a request to the prison,and then his capture is only a matter of time,unless of course the aggrieved party will persevere

Comment

Originally posted by V.I.D. View Post
          expertise, when one scammer with an agenda can shake the entire foundation of Dachau provenance
          My thoughts as well! Some of the tabs he was posting as fake really had me shaking my head...especially the TK tabs!

Blaine

Comment

Originally posted by BlaineLeamon87 View Post
            My thoughts as well! Some of the tabs he was posting as fake really had me shaking my head...especially the TK tabs!

Blaine
            Exactly, I wonder how many perfectly good tabs got pulled to pieces to check the type of glue used or sold off cheap as fakes. All based on the word or made-up experience of a confidence artist out to con .

Then there are those who have sent him money for items that will never arrive. What can one say when he is happy to do that to people who trusted him .

It is unbelievable that criminals in prison in Russia can get full access to the internet when seemingly people in hospital can not get the internet. How stuffed up is that ???

Chris

Comment

The fact that the subject is displayed in the ultra-violet has always been considered bad, the second point is really a lot of tabs mint appeared on the market

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X