Latest Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Find

Hello guys- I'm getting ready for the SOS in Louisville, but wanted to take time to show you my latest acquisition, straight from the veteran's estate. Will be glad to send additional pictures of any of the pieces for your reviews, just keep in mind that I will be busy at yhe Show this week. ENJOY!!
    Attached Files

nice Dachau haul!
    DaveJ

Comment

Excellent find with some very desireable items.

Bob Hritz
      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Beautiful cufftitles

Ian

Comment

Man nice Rusha Rautes!

Comment

Blimey... well done to you!

Comment

Nice!!!!

Comment

So I am at the show now. But yesterday afternoon (Wednesday), I get a phone call from the same woman that I got the items below from. She says "Hey I found a cigar box in the closet with a few more things in it and thought you might want them too". Naturally, I drop everything and speed right over to her house. And the photo below is what I picked up from her on my second trip!! I guess its just my turn to have some sun shine on me
                Regards. Frank
                Attached Files

Comment

What a great acquisition Frank
                  Any chance of a close up of that bullion cap eagle?

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerFrank View Post
                    So I am at the show now. But yesterday afternoon (Wednesday), I get a phone call from the same woman that I got the items below from. She says "Hey I found a cigar box in the closet with a few more things in it and thought you might want them too". Naturally, I drop everything and speed right over to her house. And the photo below is what I picked up from her on my second trip!! I guess its just my turn to have some sun shine on me
                    Regards. Frank
                    Frank now go buy a lottery ticket and remember it was me who told you too when you win

Fantastic score

Cheers

Bob

Comment

It is still out there in cigar boxes. What a find! Now wait for the 3rd phone call as she is still digging up stuff!

Comment

Closeup of Arm Eagle

Pete: The closeup of the Arm Eagle you requested. Comments are welcome, as always from everyone. Thanks to those of you who commented.

English Bob- bought the lottery ticket you suggested, but no winner. But, that reminds me of something when it comes to militaria....just like the lottery....you can't win if you don't play! So lets all keep looking for those cigar boxes, boot sales, yard sales, estate sales and word of mouth!.

I'm almost 50, and have only collected for about 15 years, but when I go to the shows, I see the same old faces (which it is great to see them), but very little new blood/young collectors. BESIDES...I have to be able to sell my collection to somebody when the time comes...and I better get a good return on me money!
                        Attached Files

Comment

English Bob- bought the lottery ticket you suggested, but no winner. But, that reminds me of something when it comes to militaria....just like the lottery....you can't win if you don't play! So lets all keep looking for those cigar boxes, boot sales, yard sales, estate sales and word of mouth!.

Amen to that Brother

Comment

Man that is a total dream of mine...amazing haul!

Regards,
                            Chris G.

Comment

SS eagle is spectacular and rare!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X