No announcement yet.

RZM M1/52 death head.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now first let's get some pictures here instead of links , so we can all see what this is about .

IMHO the insignia is original , even one with a rare variation of the marking ( The M and 1 are spaced wider than usual , and the 1 is straight underneath the RZM mark on this type . So much for the good news .

The bad news , of course , has to be that in this condition I would think it has lost most of its value . It has been flattened to the extreme ( Aluminum is very soft ) , rubbing out almost all detail . Still quite a nice souvenir if you dug this yourself ..
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Winkelman View Post
      Now first let's get some pictures here instead of links , so we can all see what this is about .

IMHO the insignia is original , even one with a rare variation of the marking ( The M and 1 are spaced wider than usual , and the 1 is straight underneath the RZM mark on this type . So much for the good news .

The bad news , of course , has to be that in this condition I would think it has lost most of its value . It has been flattened to the extreme ( Aluminum is very soft ) , rubbing out almost all detail . Still quite a nice souvenir if you dug this yourself ..
      Friend! Thank you very much! It was an useful information for me!
      All the bests!!

Comment

Originally posted by Winkelman View Post

I agree and remember having seen only one like this skull before. If I remember correctly it was on the ssbw site a long time ago

Comment

Emil,
          Clear your inbox man. I've sent you a PM but you've got too many emails.
          BTW, It was great to catch up.
          Steve

Comment

If someone is interesting in this skull, please let me know in PM or by emailing! Thanks!
            All the bests!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X