printed SS-triangle for M43cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

printed SS-triangle for M43cap

I have an printed SS-triangle and want to know if this is a fake. Someone told me, but i donĀ“t believe it till now. I have took a look at the M43 with the printed Insignia here in WAF and imo it is the same.
    Attached Files

Thanks for posting this, I haven't seen the reverse of one of these that I can recall. Interesting they have the white edging.

In answer to your question, the WAF community continues to have those who waffle on authenticity despite members here who attest to seeing these come directly from veterans, so the question is less about the insignia and more about whether you believe these unique caps are original in their entirety.

I believe they probably are original, pre-May 1945. As such, your printed trap would be an original example off one of them.

regards, Robert

Comment

Thanks Robert for your opinion!

Comment

Hi Madandi, I've owned two of these caps , I agree with Robert E , in my opinion your trap is real

Comment

agree

Yes, I've owned 2 of these personally, the last from a vet family source, it was the black , expose underbill cardboard m-43 . In addition, I've had a field gray m-43 with printed trap in the 1980s. I certainly believe that these printed insignia existed and are original wwii issue.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X