Clear All

jawless skull alu...?

Copy?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Original.

Bob Hritz
      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

IMO this skull is not orginal.
        Copy.
        Peter

Comment

one positive...one negative...so far.

Comment

Originally posted by norge View Post
            one positive...one negative...so far.
            Bob knows his things for sure , you dont need any more opinions then his

And I fully agree that it´s a good skull .

Comment

Here is orginal alu early jawless skull.
              Pls compare how deep is stamped(bones) and overall shape etc etc
              Peter

Comment

Good skull, just as Bob said.

Comment

This skull has quality flea market skulls.
                  What a shame for German skull makers
                  Peter

Comment

I will admit that I have no knowledge on these jawless SS skulls, but I can say this:

Funia, you have proven that you have absolutely no care about the truth in regards to this already difficult, and often confusing hobby, nor do you care about the greatly experienced and highly knowledgeable collectors, such as Bob Hritz, whom you disrespect here. We should all feel previledged to even have Bob's opinion here. Anyway, this really bothers me and I am getting tired of it. Imo, you should take your ridiculous, ametur comments to some other place and stop hindering our peaceful learning experience here on this great forum. I seriously doubt that anyone is buying your uneducated opinions, which you can't even explain in any logical way, because most of your opinions have no logic behind them. I think that 99% of the people on this forum would like to see you give it a rest and to try and listen to others for a change.

Just my thoughts!

Chris

Comment

Skull

Originally posted by Funia View Post
                      This skull has quality flea market skulls.
                      What a shame for German skull makers
                      Peter
                      Can we pay you to go away? No disrespect intended. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by SScollector View Post
                        I will admit that I have no knowledge on these jawless SS skulls, but I can say this:

Funia, you have proven that you have absolutely no care about the truth in regards to this already difficult, and often confusing hobby, nor do you care about the greatly experienced and highly knowledgeable collectors, such as Bob Hritz, whom you disrespect here. We should all feel previledged to even have Bob's opinion here. Anyway, this really bothers me and I am getting tired of it. Imo, you should take your ridiculous, ametur comments to some other place and stop hindering our peaceful learning experience here on this great forum. I seriously doubt that anyone is buying your uneducated opinions, which you can't even explain in any logical way, because most of your opinions have no logic behind them. I think that 99% of the people on this forum would like to see you give it a rest and to try and listen to others for a change.

Just my thoughts!

Chris
                        Let's give Funia an award for most indistinguishable member

Comment

In my opinio Im never personally attacked other members first and never it was my intention.
                          I respect on same level all members.Im not divide members here as betters or worst
                          Many times I just post my opinion and later I was personally attacked.
                          For me always most importanat is the truth.Only truth is interesting.
                          Chasing the truth of course I also made mistakes because Im only a human.
                          But also other members here made mistakes.
                          I think this forum is also a place to post arguments.
                          This way I will always argue witch other members if I have different opinion or I defendet my right.
                          SS collector you should remember that I never argue only witch God.
                          Here is a link where I argue witch other people same as me.
                          http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-met...e-skull-85453/

Comment

Originally posted by SScollector View Post

Just my thoughts!

Chris
                            Very well said

Comment

Original..Billbert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X