• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow!
    wonderful set
    I congratulate you Eric

Comment

Gorgeous collection, was only talking about the Nederland tab yesterday , never seen a used one , has anyone got any pictures of it in use

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        Well, I have seen only about two perhaps three (including mine) in used/worn condition. So for me these are rare. Indeed mint ones are often seen and not expensive.

Erik
        Thats more than I have seen but there are for sure hidden gems in collections. And as we have come to know from period photos of the late stages in the war they were issued to some extent. Most likly more common than we think.

Cheers
        //Felix

Comment

Originally posted by Darren Anthony View Post
          Gorgeous collection, was only talking about the Nederland tab yesterday , never seen a used one , has anyone got any pictures of it in use
          Pictures of the horizontal version in use are hard to find. This is all I could come up with but there must be more out there.

Erik
          Attached Files

Comment

Pictures of the horizontal version in use are hard to find. This is all I could come up with but there must be more out there.

Erik
            Thanks Erik , that's a fantastic pic

Comment

Erik
              Fortunately , period pictures of these German made tabs are to be found ;

what we are in desperate need of are pictures of the BeVo cufftitle " Nederland " in wear .. !
              Last edited by Winkelman; 12-13-2016, 08:20 AM.

Comment

And here we go ;

Attached Files

Comment

2. ( probably the very best ever - from Mario "Coco " )
                  Attached Files

Comment

3. ( from the 1943 Dutch Jeugdstorm / Youth calendar ; same guy as on the cover of Stormmeeuw magazine )
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Winkelman; 12-13-2016, 08:36 AM.

Comment

4. ( from the 1944 NSB calendar )

Normal and even later " skinny " type horizontal wolfsangel .

Left = same guy as picture 1 .

Also note the great closeup of the woolen gloves .

Now you all save & download these pictures for yourselves ,
                      because I will not be around forever to help out ..
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Winkelman; 12-13-2016, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I think this picture was once presented as showing a Dutch tab ,
                        but on closer observation it really is a regular " SS runes " tab on a somewhat folded collar .
                        Like the duck / rabbit picture , your eyes may start seeing it both ways ..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X