Book: Black and etc. Vol 2 by Silvestri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book: Black and etc. Vol 2 by Silvestri

Last year for Christmas my better-half (like way better-half) bought me Insignia and Artifacts of the Waffen SS by Mark A. Bando. I admit, Mark's book has not left the end table on my side of the couch since she bought it for me. Its brilliant. Nightly she's on her iPad, I have my nose stuck in Mark's book. Life is good.

So she is asking what I would like this year in the reference books catagory. Does anyone have Black and Field Gray Uniforms of Himmler S SS: Allgemeine- SS, SS Verfugungstruppe, SS Totenkopfverbande & Waffen SS, Vol. 2 by Lorenzo Silvestri?

Thoughts? Is this worth having? Will this feed my thirst for knowledge on SS-TV and SS-VT collar tabs?

Thanx in advance. Tony

Whoops! Sorry, mental deficiency...

I meant Vol. 1: Black Service Uniforms, SS- VT/TV Drill Uniforms, SS- VT/TV

Comment

Yes, you should get. Vol 1 and 2. In my opinion these are the best books on the subject. Great companion volumes to the Beaver set.

Comment

excellent books. I have all four

Last edited by Disco Partisan; 12-03-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

previews ?

are there any "previews" of these books available ?
          thanks

Comment

The author is kicked out of this forum.... For those of you who did not know

//Felix

Comment

Yes Jim, there are previews. You can go to RZM.com and view sample pages for any of the above books. All of the books are quite large and each item is well photographed. I believe you are listed/credited in the book.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X