Deschler TK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deschler TK

Hello everyone. I have this posted on the E-Stand and because of the round prong variation there are concerns of originality. Could I get some blessings on this one please? Thanks very much for your time.
    Attached Files

100% original, and this round prong variation is the rarest of all Deschler skull types. These 254/42 marked skulls are the only known variation by Deschler to have these round prongs, although most of them do not.
    Very nice and rare find!

Chris

Comment

Skull is orginal.
      Also prongs are orginal.
      No doubt.
      Peter

Comment

Excellent and rare as stated

Comment

Both variations - and like Chris said , the round pins are even the rarer of the 2 .
          Someone got a good deal here ..
          Attached Files

Comment

Tk

Thanks everyone!!!

Comment

Even I do not own one with the nail prongs, although I do have a mint one of the standard prong type. Another thing that few are aware of, is that some of these 254/42 marked skulls were finished with an unknown paint-like finish that was never used on any other variation to my knowledge. I'm not sure what this finish is, but it is a dull, tan color and has a very grainy texture.
              If anyone has anymore knowledge of this finish, I would like to hear about it, but that is about all that I know. Not all of these type skulls have this strange finish, but my mint one does, and Bob Hritz's example, (which has the nail prongs), also does. I will post some pictures later.
              Hope this helps!

Chris

Comment

Here is my skull as mentioned. Notice the reverse side has silver plating.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here is Bob Hritz's skull as mentioned, from an older post.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X