Allgemeine SS Pants for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allgemeine SS Pants for review

Could I get a few opinions on these Allgemeine SS RZM Straight Leg Pants Keith has on his web site. Link below to the listing.

http://www.hmsbrinmaric.com/content/...ight-leg-pants

I handled these pair of pants at Allentown, they are in my opinion good. They are also long and for a pretty tall guy, about 34 waist. TPK

Comment

Pants

Originally posted by TPK View Post
      I handled these pair of pants at Allentown, they are in my opinion good. They are also long and for a pretty tall guy, about 34 waist. TPK
      Nope, Junk
      Obvious fake RZM Tag.

Comment

Any other opinions on these trousers. TPK

Comment

i dont like them
          what kind of bad pictures are these
          everyone, who makes bad pictures of an item he wants to sell really espensive has something to hide.
          I always here something like no time, no good camera. well when you wanna sell something over 500 USD take the efford to make good pictures.

So not for me. as said badly pictured for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyA View Post
            Nope, Junk
            Obvious fake RZM Tag.
            Agree...
            Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
            - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Rich thank you for letting me know about the thread.

First off I certainly have nothing to hide and find it offensive for someone who I've never dealt with or met to make such a comment. We all aren't professional photographers and pants aren't the easiest thing to photograph for me.

I'm not an expert on everything and if someone had questioned these pants, I would have pulled them immediately. They are a consignment piece and I was told by the seller several people had examined them at Allentown and was told they were okay.

I've sold hundreds of items over the years and do make a mistake from time to time. I have always rectified the mistakes promptly or pulled the item in question.

Keother

Comment

Ok I had them in hands and felt they were good, I will do some research on these tags and will get a better understanding of what to look for. Thank you for the info, I have no vested interest in these just saw them at a local show at Allentown Pa. TPK

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X