No announcement yet.

SS Deutschland Cufftitle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys are interested in seeing the final display case I'll be happy to share it in this thread!

Comment

You have very good taste in obtaining quality original insignia. Congratulations!!!!

Bob Hritz
      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
        You have very good taste in obtaining quality original insignia. Congratulations!!!!

Bob Hritz
        I have my father to thank for that. He collects US military items and lately he has been selling off his items to pay for my items. He always tells me it's important to have Quality over Quantity.

Comment

I just got this beautiful piece today and I made my display which I will post tomorrow! I did notice it is a 6 strand cuff title and I read that there is a lot of controversy about them being original.

Comment

The case is now hanging on the wall next to all my other goodies! I just want to thank everyone for all their help and time! Being 19 years old Ive never handled a SS cuff title and without all your help I would be lost.... I hope you all like my display!
            Attached Files

Comment

Grss

Comment

Very nice display you could also add a Rottenführer sleeve chevron to this group and they are not expensive
                btw a Rottenführer in the Waffen-SS was not considered a non-commissioned officer rank (NCO)

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Partisan View Post
                  Very nice display you could also add a Rottenführer sleeve chevron to this group and they are not expensive

btw a Rottenführer in the Waffen-SS was not considered a non-commissioned officer rank (NCO)

Yes I know, I had those collar tabs and I just thought they would look cool in the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Relic Jäger View Post
                    //Now I just need to save for a Deutschland Collar tab to go with it! I'm planning on making a little display with SS insignias because I really can't afford a SS tunic//.
                    In my opinion this is an enjoyable way to collect. I had quite a few SS tunics at one time, but eventually they end up on mannequins covered in Panzerfausts and smocks, and you can barely see the insignia. And its the insignia that makes it what it is. Now, all the tunics are gone, and all the SS cloth is displayed in cases, where I can remove them, study them, and enjoy them

Comment

nice cuff title

Comment

Originally posted by Tony & Kaiser View Post
                        In my opinion this is an enjoyable way to collect. I had quite a few SS tunics at one time, but eventually they end up on mannequins covered in Panzerfausts and smocks, and you can barely see the insignia. And its the insignia that makes it what it is. Now, all the tunics are gone, and all the SS cloth is displayed in cases, where I can remove them, study them, and enjoy them
                        I like making these displays because they are small unlike uniforms, and it gives me items to hunt for rather than buying random pieces.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X