No announcement yet.

SS-Officer eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with John Pic..a UV light at close range can give off a confusing indication..IE does the item glow, or just appear to glow? ...what I do when doing a UV test is I will take an item that I am sure does not glow and put it next to the item being tested or vica versa in that I will put the item being tested on white t-shirt cloth that I know will glow and check the contrast between the two items.

An interesting thing that I have found is often authentic pink cloth (such as on Panzer boards) will glow bright orange. I do not know if this is also the case with repro pink cloth.

Comment

This is the story from the first owner about the glowing: The eagle has been glued on to a cardboard (maby into a photo album?), and it is the glue that glows! Well, this debate has gone way ower my head of knowledge, and im not going hava a opinion on orginality.

I can contact the third owner, witch the fourth owner is going to send the eagle back to. Maby we can get some better pics of it, and then determine if its good or not.

Cheers
      Øyvind

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X