SS belt buckle for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS belt buckle for review

Hello good people! Can I ask your opinion about this belt buckle? Not the best pics, I know... I can't find any stamps or markings, I think it's good, but I have been wrong before...
    Attached Files

Production time of this bukle is after 1945

Comment

Thanks, ww2collector! Anyone else? What is wrong with this? Trying to learn...

Comment

Design detail is off, catch is not like in originals and there are wrinkles on the edge of the roll over part that overlaps the prongs roller. This indicates low quality and cheap manufacturing process. Never found on original buckles.

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by cossack1648 View Post
          Design detail is off, catch is not like in originals and there are wrinkles on the edge of the roll over part that overlaps the prongs roller. This indicates low quality and cheap manufacturing process. Never found on original buckles.Jack
          Not to mention that the eagle's head at the top and the lower edge of the rope wreath at the bottom, are in danger of falling over the edges of the buckle.

Comment

Thank you all, I'm very happy for telling me, I search and learn a lot on the forum here, but it's always something else when you find something, get excited, and think youv'e made a score... Still have a lot of learning to do... Thanks to everyone who take the time to educate me!

Thomas

Comment

An early fake from the 70's
              Regards David

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X