Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Dagger Chain Links

Gentlemen,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if these are legit and what an approximate value would be if they are. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Jeremiah
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Difficult to tell from a photo.First impression is that they are not very good.

Comment

Imo this is a genuine chain B2.
        Missing one skull link and the square link beneeth the 2 left links.
        There should be 2 links with the square one the left and 4 links on the right side.
        (2 skulls and 2 SS runes)

I don't comment on the value. It's worth what a collector want to pay for it.
        The value should go down due the chain is not complete.

Comment

Whittmann had a complete one at the SOS a few years ago. I seem to remember it was $1800. Most collectors looking for one of these would want it complete. The missing parts would drastically effect the value and that is if it is real.

Comment

Thank you for the help. I understand that the value is highly dependent on need or desire. I tend to think it is good, but i have never actually owned one, so i was more looking for help with authenticity. They have been offered to me by a friend and he has asked me to make him a fair offer, which i can't really seem to get my hands around. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Jeremiah

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X