Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMWholesale smoke SS

http://www.smwholesaleusa.com/ww2-german/smocks

I'm sorry that once again in the wrong section, but the section of the reconstruction of almost no one comes, and I should know the answer.
    Excuse me again, but what can you say about this store?
    I want to order, but the prices are great, and so I want to know the reviews. Are the without cheating? And which of these blouses most identical to the original plane tree?

nice reenactor site. i like lateral,

Comment

Originally posted by Dmitry88 View Post

I'm sorry that once again in the wrong section, but the section of the reconstruction of almost no one comes, and I should know the answer.
      I want to order, but the prices are great, and so I want to know the reviews. Are the without cheating? And which of these blouses most identical to the original plane tree?
      I hear they are the best camo copy around.
      I do like the look of the dot camo from them

Comment

Originally posted by ironcross13 View Post
        I hear they are the best camo copy around.
        I do like the look of the dot camo from them

Then there are those who ordered something from there?

Comment

Then there are those who ordered something from there?
          Dont worry, they are trustworthy. The guys from the movie Fury got the camo clothing and other stuff from them

Best regards

Ben

Comment

Prior to the advent of PayPal they were a seller to avoid, as they had a long and documented history of taking people's money and not delivering. Things have changed for the better thanks to PayPal, which forces them to remain honest. I would not have any problems ordering from them today.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert999 View Post
              Prior to the advent of PayPal they were a seller to avoid, as they had a long and documented history of taking people's money and not delivering. Things have changed for the better thanks to PayPal, which forces them to remain honest. I would not have any problems ordering from them today.
              Sorry for my English.
              You ordered something from them? All is well? For how many days before you came?

Comment

Sorry for my English.
                You ordered something from them? All is well? For how many days before you came?
                You will be fine ordering with them, Lots of re-actors use them

Comment

Wrong forum section, but i have a palm camo m38 smock from them and its very nice, paid 100€ for it from a store in england, soldiers of fortune, (actually cheaper then what you pay on the site of SM wholesale)

Comment

Sms whole sale

Good luck trying to purchase from them if you are not based in the usa. They are not interested in your cash they have plenty of income from the home market I spoke to the owner on the phone for some lengths about their paypal payment and could not get any further. I would try to buy through a third party like soilder of fourtune in the uk. Regards Paul.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X