Charkow Parka with blurred edge addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charkow Parka with blurred edge addition

Hi guys. This nice Parka came today. What are your opinions about the envelope fold? Wartime repair?

Looks good for me, and in good condition.

Lou

Comment

Not blurred edge but Oak b addition.

Comment

Thank you guys. I didnt mention that the size must be a XXL. I have 1,93 and 105 kg (athletic) and its even a bit too large for me. All my other WH Uniforms are for smaller people.

Comment

Then you got lucky tht you can put it on a big mannequin. My charkov is a 50 medium, so a lot harder to fit on a mannequin with a tunic under it

Comment

Originally posted by PrinzEugenGJ View Post
            Then you got lucky tht you can put it on a big mannequin. My charkov is a 50 medium, so a lot harder to fit on a mannequin with a tunic under it
            Put it on a mannequin? No, no, i am wearing it when i go shopping. People are asking me where to buy this parka and I dont know what i can answer them [emoji16]

Comment

A time machine would be necessary

Comment

Originally posted by hagen.191 View Post
                Put it on a mannequin? No, no, i am wearing it when i go shopping. People are asking me where to buy this parka and I dont know what i can answer them [emoji16]
                Are you for real or sarcastic? On the internet you cant tell the difference. If you are serious, why not wearing a repro?

Comment

Originally posted by hagen.191 View Post
                  Is this for sale could do with a nice wither coat to wear my self

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X