Costumer asking for a little help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costumer asking for a little help

Hi guys, my name is Morgan, I'm a costumer for a highly expected film of 2016 and I am fastly approaching my deadline, filming will in just under two weeks and I have a scene where a SS-TV officer can be seen, specifically an commandant, I have been researching the best I can but at this point I am so time restricted I feel it is in my best interest to reach out to those with a better knowledge than myself and ask them for help! We are attempting to recreate a post 1942 German WWII SS-TotenkopfverbÀnde commandant uniform, any and all help is greatly appreciated and I can absolutely discuss this more directly via email or what-have you!

Respectfully
    Morgan
    alba.dicentra@gmail.com

PM me.

owen

Comment

If you look at this album you will see clear photographs of the uniform worn by Richard Baer (Kommandant of Auschwitz 1) and his adjutant Karl Hoecker ...

http://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa1166313

Also that of Rudolf Hoess (former Kommandant) and Josef Kramer (Kommandant of Auschwitz II Birkenau) along with a number of camp Doctors including Josef Mengele.

Ian.

Comment

I wish more movie costume designers would do this. I hate going to a movie and seeing blatant mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by coloradocowboy View Post
          I wish more movie costume designers would do this. I hate going to a movie and seeing blatant mistakes

God so do it ....
          Most of the time its just plain ludicrous
          Regards David

Comment

Originally posted by coloradocowboy View Post
            Yeah it can get so bad lol

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
            X