SS M43 camouflage cap, opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS M43 camouflage

Lets now go further with better pictures of the camouflage cap ;-)
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The cap is from original lightweight camouflage cloth. Keeps perfect shape when hold in hand at the visor. The carton material of the visor is broken and hardened through the years. The material is correct.

Comment

Personally, I like the cap and would have said it was good. But Owen is the expert and if he doesn't, then you'll have a hard time convincing anyone
                  Regards
                  John

Comment

Concerning your attic you have a wonderful collection not sure why it was brought up. This thread discussion is for your camo cap period.

Rene Chavez
                    www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

Great collection PeterPan , personally i like all what i see !

Comment

Originally posted by Rene Chavez View Post
                        Concerning your attic you have a wonderful collection not sure why it was brought up. This thread discussion is for your camo cap period.

Rene Chavez
                        www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Hi Rene,
                        I only showed my collection because one of the WAF members, the so called "Disco Partisan" from Russia wrote "stay away from that attic owner". He removed this text I just saw. I think we know the reason why ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Marflower View Post
                          Personally, I like the cap and would have said it was good. But Owen is the expert and if he doesn't, then you'll have a hard time convincing anyone
                          Regards
                          John
                          Hi John,
                          I know, but Owen based his opinion on the first bad quality pictures. The last pictures are much better and more complete. As you can see I am not a starter to the military and SS market. I have done my research very well before buying this rare and much copied cap. I have no doubts to it.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
                            Hi John,
                            I know, but Owen based his opinion on the first bad quality pictures. The last pictures are much better and more complete. As you can see I am not a starter to the military and SS market. I have done my research very well before buying this rare and much copied cap. I have no doubts to it.
                            seems a lot of people avoid them as they can't tell.

but you do have a nice collection, but why have you only joined the forum if you been collecting a while? as you seem to have quite a lot of items.

Comment

Originally posted by Marflower View Post
                              Regards
                              John
                              Seems legit

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
                                Hi Rene,
                                I only showed my collection because one of the WAF members, the so called "Disco Partisan" from Russia wrote "stay away from that attic owner". He removed this text I just saw. I think we know the reason why ;-)
                                first I did not remove my post, only mod can do that. Secondly I thought you are not the owner but a buyer. Thirdly I did not say anything about your collection and Lastly you are not really new to forums and I did had doubts in what you have been selling and not just once or twice
                                Last edited by Disco Partisan; 08-25-2015, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X