Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Member Stickpin Opinions Needed

Hey All,
    I sold this stickpin which I have NO issues with being original. But the buyer just wants to make sure it is a legit piece. So Im posting it here for yall to give the thumbs up on it. Itll help us both sleep at night.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hoffstätter Bonn Ges. Gesch. stamped 'in' the metal, not 'on' the metal.
          Yes, it is Original.
          The fake ones have only Hoffstätter Bonn without 'Ges. Gesch.' and lay on the metal surface. Not in it.

Comment

Kris,
            Thanks for the reply. As stated...I know it is original, and so do you haha...once you handle enough of these, you can just look at one even on a computer and tell. It just has the "look"

Comment

There are even more differences but this one is original

Comment

Thanks Robert, appreciate it!

Comment

Also good IMO but it is not very safe to judge them by such small pictures of the reverse anymore. The micro casted fakes come pretty close to the originals.

Regards, Wim
                  Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post
                    Also good IMO but it is not very safe to judge them by such small pictures of the reverse anymore. The micro casted fakes come pretty close to the originals.

Regards, Wim
                    Wim,
                    Once Matt holds it in his hand, he will see it is original.

Comment

Pin plate, number font and Hoffstätter lettering font looks ok from what I can see but as Wim stated the micro cast fakes are a nightmare.

Better close up pictures of the back (and I mean real real close) will give this one the final thumbs up or down.

For the time being it looks like a thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by David Fettes View Post
                        Pin plate, number font and Hoffstätter lettering font looks ok from what I can see but as Wim stated the micro cast fakes are a nightmare.

Better close up pictures of the back (and I mean real real close) will give this one the final thumbs up or down.

For the time being it looks like a thumbs up.
                        It has already been shipped to the buyer. Where it came from i have no doubts of its authenticity.

Comment

Comment

can anyone please post photos of the micro cast copy?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                              can anyone please post photos of the micro cast copy?
                              Here
                              http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=809839

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                              X