Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allgemeine SS tunic

Dear forum,

Your oppinion about this item will be highly appreciated (replica insignia and buttons applied week ago by new owner).

Thanks in advance.

Something went wrong with posting of pictures because of my membership status on SS forum may be... Can anybody advise the best way how to display pictures or to give access to images for discussion.
    Last edited by IHTIANDR; 07-29-2015, 08:41 AM.

Hello -

You need to be a paid member of the WAF to post pictures, I believe. Best $25 you can spend, IMO.

Don

Comment

Yeah, he's right.
      Remember, if you use an outside hosting site for your pictures, the outside site eventually deletes them and the thread becomes another useless encumbrance on the Forum.
      Tim

Comment

Originally posted by IHTIANDR View Post
        Can anybody advise the best way how to display pictures or to give access to images for discussion.

Yes pay the fees .... $25
        Regards David

Comment

Dear DonC and Alexander!

Thanks for your replies! May be I can post pictures in another discussion forum(Heer for example) and put the link here If I anyway already started with this topic ?...if it is allowed... Sure will pass prosedures to be a member of the WAF in the nearest future to facilitete discussions.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Comment

Originally posted by IHTIANDR View Post
            May be I can post pictures in another discussion forum(Heer for example) and put the link here

Sorry for inconvenience...

You can only post pictures if you pay your subscriptions
            Regards David

Comment

You can post pictures as a non-member all day long using tools like Photobucket! Maybe even dropbox... picasa
              Such tools even allows you to add photos to PM messages! I use it all the time! Most people ask for an email address to send images...

Comment

Thanks guys for your replies! Unfo'ly I spent last 10 days for wild life vacation so no access to internet. But I am back now and met difficulties to get a membership using a link mentioned in the forum rules, section V: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/misc...guidelines.htm

May anybody advise or give me a link how to pay 25 usd to get a membership?

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/payments.php

Or send a pm to Dave Suter

Comment

And I clicked on this hoping to see a Allgemeine SS Tunic....

Comment

Originally posted by EvaB1945 View Post
                      And I clicked on this hoping to see a Allgemeine SS Tunic....
                      the link provided is simply to his email box which is of course password protected like if we had access to it
                      Last edited by Disco Partisan; 08-11-2015, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Thanks Kurt and all involved!

Comment

Here it is...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X