Honor Ring Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honor Ring Box

I donot know if this is the right forum for this question but here goes,I have been offered a chance to by a Honor ring box in mint shape how rare are these boxs and what should I look at paying.

We'd really need a pic of it to affirm originality, there is a guy on the forum who knows alot about the rings, he collects and writes about them I believe. I'd imagine he could direct you on the box too.

Perhaps someone could assist further on this ?

Kr

Marcus

Comment

C.O.S. , Pictures are a must!. There is at least 2 different repro Honor Ring boxes out there.They are nowhere close to an original but if you've never seen an original they might trick you...
      Boxes in good condition have been going for $2000. and up lately, be careful!! Do a search of GDCs Honor Ring forum. You will see some nice original boxes.. , G.

http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?...73&f=074097573

Comment

Hi COS they came in a couple of versions. I owned a nice one just a few years ago and I thought it was the nicest version. If you could post a pic as Marcus suggested I might be able to help you, Sonny

Comment

Thanks for your help in identifieing the problems to look for, have no way of filming such article.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X