Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three brothers

Some Latin flatwire cuff titles.
    Germania, Das Reich and Deutschland. They are all uniform removed and showing various degree of wear.

I have to say I like flatwire very much... I also like them worn - with that said I enjoy minty ones as well, but I guess if I had to pick one, the worn would be my first choice.

Cheers
    //Felix
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Felix View Post
    Some Latin flatwire cuff titles.
    Germania, Das Reich and Deutschland. They are all uniform removed and showing various degree of wear.

I have to say I like flatwire very much... I also like them worn - with that said I enjoy minty ones as well, but I guess if I had to pick one, the worn would be my first choice.

Cheers
    //Felix
    Felix - congrats on these lovely examples. I also prefer ones that have been worn, but like you say mint ones are also very nice too. Beggars can't be choosers!

Comment

3x

Comment

supreme cuffs Felix

Comment

Titles

The 3 Amigos!!

Comment

Just wonderful !

Many congratulations

Ian

Comment

Choice cuffs Congrats !

What the difference do they have between Germania and Deutschland meanings? Or it's the same thing?

Comment

Great cuff Felix... Flatwire uber alles

Comment

Very excellent examples, Felix!

- Jeremy

Comment

Wonderful cufftitles Felix.

Rene Chavez
                    www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

Thanks a lot gents for the kind comments

Cheers
                      //Felix

Comment

impressed

Felix, I will only be impressed when you find a period pic of someone wearing all 3 simultaneously. And who doesn't love flatwire?!

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Partisan View Post
                          Choice cuffs Congrats !

What the difference do they have between Germania and Deutschland meanings? Or it's the same thing?
                          I assume you know the origins of the VT from Hamburg and Munich and are not referring to that.

My understanding is that Deutschland = Germany and Germania = the Greater Germany based on historical land occupation of the Germanic people.
                          I think it was intended to rename Berlin (which is a Slavic name in its origins) to Germania but (obviously) this never happened.

Fantastic cuffs - I love the tunic removed bands even more when the ends are still attached together Thanks for showing!

Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                          X