Das Reich cufftitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Das Reich cufftitles

How many variations Das Reich cufftitles there are?

Hi Fred,

as far as I'm aware the primary types are, bevo, rzm and flatwire. There are sub-variations with some flatwire having silk borders and variances in the thickness of embroidery on the RZM but that is basically it.

Cheers

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by TomH View Post
      Hi Fred,

as far as I'm aware the primary types are, bevo, rzm and flatwire. There are sub-variations with some flatwire having silk borders and variances in the thickness of embroidery on the RZM but that is basically it.

Cheers

Tom
      I agree with Tom, that there is a thick letter rzm version and there are thin letter ones. Probably several manufacturers, and thats why we see the variations. In the BeVo there are two sub versions, the white letter and the sub dued one. There is also a very strange Das Reich cuff cuff title in bullion in something like sutterlein text. The flatwire exists in two sub variations. Silk borders and with metal strand borders and the text is also slightly different.

Cheers
      //Felix

Comment

Thanks for the input gentlemen. Do you have some images of the different cuff titles?

Comment

Not to forget foreign-made

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=47060

Originally posted by Luc View Post

Comment

Interesting picture! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
              I agree with Tom, that there is a thick letter rzm version and there are thin letter ones. Probably several manufacturers, and thats why we see the variations. In the BeVo there are two sub versions, the white letter and the sub dued one. There is also a very strange Das Reich cuff cuff title in bullion in something like sutterlein text. The flatwire exists in two sub variations. Silk borders and with metal strand borders and the text is also slightly different.

Cheers
              //Felix
              Of course Felix! Thanks I had forgotten the two bevo versions. One is a blue/gunmetal with the band material quite stiff and the other white on band material that is very supple in the usual way. as below
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice pictures of two Das Reich cuffs. Thanks!

Comment

Here is another type
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thank you

Thanks for the pic of the gothic Das Reich cuff and I also would like his visor!

Comment

More gothic cuff titles
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TomH View Post
                        Of course Felix! Thanks I had forgotten the two bevo versions. One is a blue/gunmetal with the band material quite stiff and the other white on band material that is very supple in the usual way. as below
                        Nice pic man! You own both? They are rather rare and very sought after.

I only have the top version in subdued or sligthly blue/grey tone of the text.

Cheers
                        //Felix

Comment

Originally posted by MM1985 View Post
                          More gothic cuff titles
                          Yes this is the one I referred to as some kind of sutterlien but perhaps it is Gothic. I think they have a connection to Prague if my memory serves me well.

Cheers
                          //Felix

Comment

Hi Felix,

Very interesting - i do own one of the shown Pictures and it was taken in Prag!

Originally posted by Felix View Post
                            Yes this is the one I referred to as some kind of sutterlien but perhaps it is Gothic. I think they have a connection to Prague if my memory serves me well.

Cheers
                            //Felix

Comment

Originally posted by MM1985 View Post
                              More gothic cuff titles
                              Bizar!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                              X