Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Officer Jacket for Review

Hello Guys,

a Friend send me today these pictures from a Jacket he gets offerd. Its a nice looking Jacket, but no clue if its worth to think about it or not. From what i see, if its a real one that Guy must be a hell of a Rambo

Comment

Comment

4 last

Comment

Comment

VERY poor photos but the rank litzen looks fake and the application of the eagle is very strange. There are clear shadows of Heer litzen on the collars and the SS tabs are sat 'on top' not sunken into the collar.

Ian

Comment

Sorry for the pictures, its the only one he send to me. I was thinking something like a build together Heer Jacket. What i like to know if the Effects are real. If so, it would be worth to buy for the right price of course.

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
              VERY poor photos but the rank litzen looks fake and the application of the eagle is very strange. There are clear shadows of Heer litzen on the collars and the SS tabs are sat 'on top' not sunken into the collar.

Ian

Comment

Shoulderboards appear to be Heer pionieren...(engineers) and the tabs don't look right to me...
                Last edited by NickG; 05-22-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I like the runic tab very much but sharper shots would be good
                  Cant answer for the rest
                  Regards
                  David

Comment

The tunic is a post war put together the Eagle is a fake.

Comment

I believe the collar tabs are probably fake as well. I have a runes tab just like that on my fake tunic set up.

CB

Comment

The tunic and rune tab are real, IMO, but it really makes no difference as it is a put-together. The material was used by the SS, but it does show signs of army tabs + boards, and the cut (seven button?) is army.

Nice bits and pieces but not a wartime SS tunic.

s/f Robert

Comment

Originally posted by RobertE View Post
                          The tunic and rune tab are real, IMO, but it really makes no difference as it is a put-together. The material was used by the SS, but it does show signs of army tabs + boards, and the cut (seven button?) is army.

Nice bits and pieces but not a wartime SS tunic.

s/f Robert
                          I totally agree with Robert, runic tab and Heer jacket are good.

Comment

Thank you all for he input. If i get it for the right price its worth. Strip it down and bring it back in original Shape and Condition.

Comment

got one of them last year

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X