Camo parka E stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by napesica View Post
    Hello , please see screen capture from 2006 from the seller in Germany. If it is faked photo then he did it . Thank you for your kind words. You are free to apologize for the public insult now.
    Yes, he did it

Comment

Originally posted by Fred S View Post
      Yes, he did it

I knew I has seen that guy before...!!!

Photoshopped over a well known Bulge photo.

Comment

I do mot know naespica but i observed him for a long time cause he sold a lot of rare and very expensive beauties. I do not thought a single minute he could make a so idiot thing. I like this collector and I trust him for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
          I do mot know naespica but i observed him for a long time cause he sold a lot of rare and very expensive beauties. I do not thought a single minute he could make a so idiot thing. I like this collector and I trust him for sure.
          I agree, it is not napesica (Michael's) fault as I think he was saying that the photo-shopped images were from the original seller that he purchased this off...

Comment

Camo parka E stand

Thank you Mauro and Max. Yes as I showed, the seller I got it from 9 years ago is the one that sent me the photos. I am such a trusting person (some would say a fool I guess) that I never questioned the photo one bit. I recalled seeing the soldier , but did not remember that the previous photos I had seen of him what he had on.
            I still feel the smock itself is an original item, but like any piece like this , we may never know 100% for sure. Thank you all for your opinions. Michael

Comment

Great to save mail... I have not so old mails!!!

Comment

Wow

Comment

I´d still love to read some opinions if real or not.

Comment

Camo parka E stand

Originally posted by BudgetCollector View Post
                    I´d still love to read some opinions if real or not.
                    Yes I would too. We have established a previous owner 9 years ago photo- shopped some pics to try and sell it. That does not automatically negate its chance of being an original item.
                    I never thought it was an original German or SS item, which is why I posted it in the International E Stand section.
                    I think on an item like this it is all a matter of opinion, because it has very few similar documented examples to go on.
                    Thanks for any ideas. Michael

Comment

Camo parka E stand

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
                      Great to save mail... I have not so old mails!!!
                      I save them all for just such occasions ! If I just had the photos and no email to back up my word, it would not look so good.

Comment

Looking at pictures of original wartime telo mimetico material this tells me that the material this smock is made of is post war.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X