Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camo parka E stand

Gentlemen,

would need your opinions on this parka. I have a little clue on this parka if good or not. but want to read more opinons

Thank you

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=italian+smock

the reference Photos he is offering IS for sure photoshopped to include the smock! I wouldnt trust him in a deal!

Comment

Interesting observation. So you think photo shopped around the sleeve where the highlights are to make it look the same as the parka for sale?

Thank you

Comment

Camo parka E stand

Originally posted by panzermeyer View Post
        the reference Photos he is offering IS for sure photoshopped to include the smock! I wouldnt trust him in a deal!
        Really? So I or anyone else has the computer skills to do that? I have never sold anything on here (and sold lots of stuff via the WAF) that was faked, misrepresented , "photoshopped" etc.
        I did not make the photo, I got it from the guy in Germany I bought the smock from in 2006.
        I know how to add text to a photo and manipulate the exposure and color a bit and that is the limit of my photo skills.
        I appreciated your input and opinion, but not so much the insult when you do not even know me. Thanks, Michael

Comment

Originally posted by BudgetCollector View Post
          Interesting observation. So you think photo shopped around the sleeve where the highlights are to make it look the same as the parka for sale?

Thank you
          exactly! try to Google ambush at poteau then you will find the real Picture of second reference Photo in his add!

in the real Photo the soldier is wearing a model 44 erpsentarn jacket with an arm eagle!

now he is trying to convince people that the smock in the Picture is actually the one he has for sale, as the exact same pattern is showing in his smock, this is making me strongly suspicious about him making the photoshopped Picture by blending in a Picture of a modern mannequinn or model wearing the smock!

in my opinion the moderator of the Estand should take some kind of action about this opvious scam!

Comment

Camo parka E stand

exactly! try to Google ambush at poteau then you will find the real Picture of second reference Photo in his add!

in the real Photo the soldier is wearing a model 44 erpsentarn jacket with an arm eagle!

now he is trying to convince people that the smock in the Picture is actually the one he has for sale, as the exact same pattern is showing in his smock, this is making me strongly suspicious about him making the photoshopped Picture by blending in a Picture of a modern mannequinn or model wearing the smock!

in my opinion the moderator of the Estand should take some kind of action about this opvious scam!
            Panzermeyer, perhaps you should have posted your evidence first before making unnecessary insults and assumptions. You have jumped to some pretty offensive conclusions and I find it insulting, demeaning and unprofessional. Thanks.

Comment

the Pictures are speaking for themselves !

but let me ask you a simple question! where did you find your reference material! as this is a socalled fieldmade smock, I doupt there should be many around, and as it shows the same pattern as the photoshopped Pictures, I think it would be interesting to see your reference sourse, but prove me wrong , and I will apollogise to you!

and by proving me wrong, I mean shoving convincing sources of the Pictures! I think that will be very hard

Comment

Camo parka E stand

the Pictures are speaking for themselves !

but let me ask you a simple question! where did you find your reference material! as this is a socalled fieldmade smock, I doupt there should be many around, and as it shows the same pattern as the photoshopped Pictures, I think it would be interesting to see your reference sourse, but prove me wrong , and I will apollogise to you!

and by proving me wrong, I mean shoving convincing sources of the Pictures! I think that will be very hard
                Hello , please see screen capture from 2006 from the seller in Germany. If it is faked photo then he did it . Thank you for your kind words. You are free to apologize for the public insult now.
                Attached Files

Comment

Looks like the seller napesica bought it from faked the pictures. Which now means the smock is no good either right?

Comment

Camo parka E stand

I bought in 2006 because I liked it and it was similar and inline with other originals. Personally I do not think a photo from a previous owner makes this a repro or fake. If he was unscrupulous dealer then he may have done the photo in an effort to sell it. I never questioned the photo , especially in 2006 when not sure if I had heard of photo shop by then or not .
                    My word is my bond and some may not like me, (who knows answer to that right haha ) but none could ever say I was a cheat, liar or without scruples or morals. Many,many people have known me for many years. I stand for Old School honesty, Honor and integrity and all know it. Thanks. Michael

Comment

It seems you're right, and for that you have my deepest apologies!

but that said (and be honest) If you saw that Constellation of pics, and the tekst, what would you be thinking?

Again I admit that I was a Little to fast at the trigger , I have been burned alot in the past, and this at first looked like a scam like the ones that cost me alot of Money!

finally, the pics is photoshopped and I think you should have the smock discussed in relation to those before selling it! just my opinion

Comment

Camo parka E stand

It seems you're right, and for that you have my deepest apologies!

but that said (and be honest) If you saw that Constellation of pics, and the tekst, what would you be thinking?

Again I admit that I was a Little to fast at the trigger , I have been burned alot in the past, and this at first looked like a scam like the ones that cost me alot of Money!

finally, the pics is photoshopped and I think you should have the smock discussed in relation to those before selling it! just my opinion
                        Thank you very much and apology accepted an no hard feelings. I had posted pics of the smock on here a while back and not on the E-stand but the discussion pages with no replies. A potential buyer was asking about it so I dug thru my old email files and found the original posts from the seller, so when I posted them today on the WAF I felt 100% confident they were good, otherwise no way would I have posted them. There are way too many people on here that know a lot more than I do and who are always willing to speak up, which is one of the many reasons I like the WAF. Thanks again

Comment

Im glad were good!

Comment

Camo parka E stand

Roger that , 100%. I do not hold grudges , more often than not, things are just due to miscommunication. Thanks

Comment

Yeah, seems both photos are photoshopped by the seller...might wanna remove those from the for sale post if you want to sell it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X