Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-Zivil Abzeichens & Crazy prices?

Hi everyone,

I noted that the Otto Gahr SS-zivilabzeichen fetched 2300 EUR on the Thies Auction and that Kai Winkler has one for sale for about 2500 EUR. Are these prices normal these days and if not, what's in your feeling the average collector price for the Otto Gahr Badge?

Regards, Wim
    Freedom is not for Free

Auction prices don't reflect market prices.
    I have seen often people set similar prices but then the item rest. Always pending who gets up this day, and its the buyers choice.

Comment

and often in these auctions there are fees as well. Often about 10% of the final price.
      As said - its up to the buyers.
      Ive seen a lot of actions that sell the item very well but after a week the action gets restarted as the buyer does not want to pay.

Regards

Comment

Often 23% and when the buyer does not pay the buyer get easy in trouble about the terms and conditions

Comment

The Gahr pins were selling in the 1500.00 range here in the US not that long ago.

Comment

Ridiculous price. However, if this is going to become the norm I sure am glad I held on to my boxed example!

Comment

on another level there is the phenom of certain items getting "hot" with certain collectors. this item has been one of those for awhile.
              For me ,the trick is to ignore those hot items and look to find less hot items that worthy of my attention

Comment

Especially HR where once hot ...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X