Thanks & appreciation to Dr Strangelove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks & appreciation to Dr Strangelove

Wanted to express my deepest thanks to WAF member Dr Strangelove for his expertise, rare contributions, and help with the Artifacts chapter in volume I of my Totenkopf study.

Camera time when one is busy with life appreciated, but that is also how books are made more complete beyond the archive of an author.

Volume I now with the publisher. Some of the other unique things he assisted with will appear in volume II.

Best wishes and thanks,
    Mark C. Yerger

Thanks, Mark . . . but being this is a part of the Forum reserved for discussing artifacts of the SS, perhaps we could see a couple of the photos . . . offering something more to talk about?

Or maybe the discussion could be moved to the "Books & Media" section, where we could discuss your upcoming book?

Comment

The Doc is a prince among men

Comment

+1 and will add his humor.

Comment

Strangelove? Nice to hear he is helping with books instead of burning them!. Charming fellow that knows the material and he must like you, last guy who inquired was chased down the river Styx by a 3 headed dog.

Comment

I agree. As I struggle along with my own study of SS-TV insignia the Doctor was quick to send terrific insignia shots.
            Derek

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Williams View Post
              and a men among prince

Comment

Prince

Originally posted by John T View Post
                and a men among prince
                The Prince
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Williams View Post
                  Agreed, simply wanted to publicly thank him for helping the most of any WAF collectors as far as surviving artifacts for that specific facet of volume I.

After all his efforts would be rather silly of an author to post designed pages of a book with unpublished material before it is published.

Am sure all will see some things both exotic and wish they could own throughout the book.

Thanks for your efforts Dr.

Comment

A Prince is a Prince is a Prince . . .

Originally posted by PMan View Post
                    The Prince
                    Hmmm - I see where you are coming from . . . but I first thought more like this:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mark C. Yerger View Post
                      After all his efforts would be rather silly of an author to post designed pages of a book with unpublished material before it is published.
                      Shame - for all the slaver, and the garish plug . . . I was expecting a little more.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X