Lakesidetrader

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original Waffen SS Camouflage Helmet Covers Factory Un-Finished!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the initial 'frenzy', economics #101 will kick in sooner or later.

Comment

I only own one of these but they are real and really nice

Comment

They look good, but if you paid $4,000 or $5,000 for a helmet cover, you would be hoping no body else finds a box of 140, as it might just deflate the market.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterM7 View Post
          They look good, but if you paid $4,000 or $5,000 for a helmet cover, you would be hoping no body else finds a box of 140, as it might just deflate the market.
          That is why the owner of covers acts wisely.remember the story of Gewer-43???When they cost 500 euros.then in Belarus our a host shed several thousands of units.and instead of reasonably selling, they took and threw the whole lot on the market. I have two covers from this party one is completely original the second I sewed and made it very professionally

Comment

Do you mean the G43 pouches who were passed off as fakes for years because nobody had seen them before and they were different?

Best Regards,

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
              Do you mean the G43 pouches who were passed off as fakes for years because nobody had seen them before and they were different?

Best Regards,

Pete
              I'm on the pouches for rifle Geber-43.even 10 years ago, the price was not less than 500 euros,and after a big find they filled all the sites for 50 euros

Comment

Why am I so sure about drew's original covers? I think no one doubts the originality of the camouflage and printing of the material.No one doubts the originality of springs and hooks.many of them have a phosphate coating of gray in the form of a layer under the paint as on the buckles.Skeptics are confused by the size of the find itself.But let's think logically.Were there covers of platan and oak? Let's say you're a forger,aren't you profitable sewing from the ,platan and not to do combo platan+oak??? Himself sewing Curve seams indicate seamstresses low-level profession, who could only be in captivity.hanging threads is due to the fact that old machines do not have a reverse.it turns out that the scammers took into account all the nuances....if it's a fake, I take my hat off to the masters....

Comment

Originally posted by Texasuberalles View Post
                  After the initial 'frenzy', economics #101 will kick in sooner or later.

Not neccessary; the early one will rise in price , while the late war ( or very late war ) will remain at the same level of will drop a bit.

100 examples will not kill the market for wss covers ( remember that there are thousands if not milions of collectors of german militaria around the world who wish to have one of them ).

Comment

Last edited by Vladislav; 01-26-2020, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X