Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinion about this pair of SS Pioneer Shoulder Boards

hello,
    i would like to have your opinion about this pair of SS Pioneer Shoulder Boards.
    a good one or a fake ?
    thanks for your help
    greeting
    Attached Files

a
    Attached Files

Comment

b
      Attached Files

Comment

c
        Attached Files

Comment

Heavily used, but from the pictures I believe they are okay. On the back of one of the straps where there is zigzag stitching, carefully bend the green fabric down the center of the zigzag stitch. If you do not see where two pieces of feels great clots have been married, that is stitched together, then they are 100% bad. This must be there. Some fakers have incorporated this into their straps others have not. If this detail is present, it's a good sign

Comment

In my experience, SS Pioneer straps are harder to find and seem to command a premium. Be careful that the piping has not been replaced!

Comment

I agree that they look like real straps. But just inspect the piping application well to make sure it is original applied.

QUOTE=rbno;6709461]In my experience, SS Pioneer straps are harder to find and seem to command a premium. Be careful that the piping has not been replaced![/QUOTE]

Comment

thanks for the all appreciations, i have looking in detail and the piping application is original to the straps.

thanks for your opinions !!!

greeting
                valéry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X