No announcement yet.

Bullion TK Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. 11 above used to be mine, it is a honey.

Comment

Interesting

Originally posted by J.Warren View Post
      It was always this way and will be this way

In today's age, there is no way to be 100% sure of anything that is SS.
      Hmmmmm. I didn't realize this. I learned something today.

Comment

About a dozen of the numbered skull tabs, in David Delich's collection, came from me. Sadly, I could not keep everything and I have labored for decades to find the few I now have.

Bob Hritz
        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

concerning a negative opinions, i'am ready to buy this tab for positive price

Comment

Originally posted by PMan View Post
            Hmmmmm. I didn't realize this. I learned something today.
            I love to educate, free of charge. But since you obviously seem to realize this, and I'm assuming you are an SS collector, how do you not worry and enjoy your collection? Honest question. Thank you..

Joel

Comment

As has been mentioned, and I have said it many times before, there is sometimes no possible way to be 100% sure on these. The tab in question has characteristics of both fake and original examples.

CB

Comment

Good question

Originally posted by J.Warren View Post
                I love to educate, free of charge. But since you obviously seem to realize this, and I'm assuming you are an SS collector, how do you not worry and enjoy your collection? Honest question. Thank you..

Joel
                The love of the hobby helps to drive one toward the quest for understanding and knowledge. Stay focused and learn! As time goes by, bit by bit things become clear.

Comment

Originally posted by PMan View Post
                  The love of the hobby helps to drive one toward the quest for understanding and knowledge. Stay focused and learn! As time goes by, bit by bit things become clear.
                  I'm sorry to say, it's getting more blurry by the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian J View Post
                    Don't worry Chris, that's just the Christmas eggnog!!

Comment

Originally posted by TP Alexander View Post
                      Don't worry Chris, that's just the Christmas eggnog!!
                      Hehe, TP. I think the Glühwein is taking it's part but the fakes are starting to be too good for me.

Comment

There do seem to be a few collectors sitting on like 10 or 20 of these, and good ones that are generally recognized as 100% genuine - rarely come up. I wish a few more came up for sale - the recent HH sale had a few

Comment

Originally posted by Christian J View Post
                          For you and 100 other collectors.

Comment

Great !

I love them !

Comment

Originally posted by TP Alexander View Post

Here is a list of the people that have commented on this tab that, over the years, have shown me that they have their feces together, RE SS cloth wise:

Kurt Meyer, Ian Hulley, Gary Symonds, Craig H, sam1chlt, Dr. Strangelove, Robert H.
                              Blush if you would like, but I only speak the truth. (If your name isn't on here, please direct your hate mail to my email address.)
                              With respect, I am a mere student of these embroidered TK tabs and you would do well to remove my name from the hallowed company.

For myself I liked the embroidery of the skull itself but disliked that of the bones ... especially that to the right as we look.

Cheers, Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                                With respect, I am a mere student of these embroidered TK tabs and you would do well to remove my name from the hallowed company.

For myself I liked the embroidery of the skull itself but disliked that of the bones ... especially that to the right as we look.

Cheers, Ian.
                                OK, Ian, I'll remove you from the list, but under protest!
                                There were a myriad of others that I forgot to name, but they didn't say anything to me.
                                Tim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X