Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS ring

Hello

I found this ring few years ago on a german prisonner camp where I also dug up a SS dog tag. It's marked KP 835 inside. Could it be a SS ring ? Or a fantasy ring for american soldiers ?

No opinion ?

Comment

it is a good known WW2 pattern.. Not particularly SS,,SS could have worn it sure.. A private purchase ring for sale during the 3rd reich era. Anyone could have bought it IF they had the money. Society in Nazi Germany was everyone was just about either military or para military so these type rings were worn by many organizations back then..

Comment

Thanks Gaspare for informations. Could you show me other examples ? After some researches on the web, I didn't manage to find the same pattern. Few years ago, someone told me that this ring was bought by american soldiers in Mexico.

Comment

Hi Euro!
          Here is mine with Red Eyes!
          " Nr. 80 Rote Augen"
          Yours is " Nr. 60 Neusilber"

Ring 12568 004.JPG

attachment58.jpg

Comment

beauties j61!!

See there you go a period advert! Just about every period ring that is out there has been reproduced at one time or another. And, not necessarily to fool collectors! Some patterns are just plain cool and continued to be desired and still produced for current markets..

IF you'd like to view private purchase rings I invite you to view germandaggers.com [GDC] and go to the Honor Ring Forum. Free to join and post photos. Many interesting patterns to view and some of the best HRs out there...

Comment

Thanks for these great informations jules61 ! Mine (Nr. 60 Neusilber) was worn by SS ?

Comment

TK Rings.

Hi Euro!
                May be.......one day!

LAH TK Tragen.jpg Oberbayern SS TKstandarten Tragen.jpg

Comment

Yes, SS wore all sorts of private purchase rings..

Only SS specific ring is the SS Totenkopf Honor Ring [official],,and the black enamel SS runic [private purchase]

Comment

Hi Gaspare!
                    Like Mr. H.H.

himmlerring.jpg

Comment

Thanks guys for informations and photos !

I have just found an interesting website:

http://seifukuwatch.kir.jp/english_panzer.htm

Unfortunately, they are all reproductions. At least, mine is 100 % original because it was founded with my metal detector.

Comment

What is the value for a ring like mine ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X