SS first pattern tropical tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS first pattern tropical tunic

Just want to make sure everything looks ligit and what do you think about the shoulder boards. All of this for 1650.00, I think it is a good deal, what do you think?
    Attached Files

more...
    Attached Files

Comment

more....
      Attached Files
      Last edited by stephen grund; 08-21-2014, 10:17 PM. Reason: no pics

Comment

more pics...
        Attached Files

Comment

I thought the first pattern tunic had pleated pockets, and this model was the second which was simplified?

Comment

The second model....Okay, that's why I am asking the professionals!!!

Comment

Does it have double first aid bandage pockets?

Comment

I don't have this tunic in my hands yet, so I am just going off the pics the seller sent me. What do you think about those boards? I don't know much about this kind of tunic, so I am at a loss at explaining what is there and what isn't. I was hoping you would know.

Comment

I need more opinions on this jacket and those boards. Is 1650 a fair deal?

Comment

Nobody else to give opinions about the jacket and shoulder boards?

Comment

opinion

IMHO, a good jacket and 1650 is a good price

Comment

These are rarely encountered. Wouldn't mind having this tunic myself. Nice looking.

-Ray-

Comment

I noticed this one doesn't have the flap across the back, these were also used by the SS right? I guess this is a second model?

Comment

Originally posted by stephen grund View Post
                            I noticed this one doesn't have the flap across the back, these were also used by the SS right? I guess this is a second model?
                            The tropical tunic cut you are referring is the one called "Saharina" which was based in an italian design and adopted by the Waffen SS, the one you show here is a diferent type of tunic...not a Saharina cut...looks more like a tan color M-42 tropical tunic in it's construction detail...mainly the lack of pleats in the pockets as stated before by fellow forum members.

Comment

The SS used this kind of tunic also right? I hope so, two members gave it the thumbs up.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X