Another SS Saharana Tropical Tunic....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another SS Saharana Tropical Tunic....

I found this tunic, but the seller wants 2,500 for it. Is this a good price or would I be paying to much!!! Here are the pics. I want an ss tunic but I want one that's not going to break the bank, like a standard tunic. This is still in my price range, and the one I posted yesterday is much cheaper but very salty. Here are the pics of the one that is 2,500.
    Attached Files

Looks to be a nice one for sure from CG. They can be found much more resourcefully than this price but I can slightly understand if this entails a period applied eagle since most are void of original insignia.

-Ray-

Comment

don't pay more than 900 euro.

Comment

2500???

Didnt You See the one on the estand ?

Comment

Estand? I don't know where E stand is? I've heard of it but I dont know where to find it. Please direct me to estand so I can take a look at the tunic.

Comment

Were available 2 http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...splay.php?f=46
            Wait them are common 2500 is absolutely crazy

Comment

I forgot about estand on this forum. HAHA, I guess the tunic already sold...I don't see it. I will take the advice alll of you have given me and keep looking around.

Comment

There is one on Martin S. Site. Jfs with eagle on.

Comment

I don't know where Martin S. site is? Could somebody please tell me where to find this site or send me a link? Thank You

Comment

Pm 4 u.

Comment

Hello Mauro, I see the tunic......is that the correct eagle on the tunic?

Comment

I found another tunic with this type of eagle..... did they use these eagles on the tunics also?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X