SS cap Eagle Fake of ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS cap Eagle Fake of ok?

This thing has a nice patana and the look is it good but is it fake?....thanks in advance
    Attached Files

jhbhkn
    Attached Files

Comment

Fake

Comment

thanks I kinda thought so....

Comment

Question: was this type eagle a totally fantasy eagle , or was there an actual original version ever made that was copied, as most fakes are copies of originals....I always assumed this type may have been used on early SS tuchmutz hats, but so far have seen them mostly on latvian fakes...so I have always been curious...does anybody know for sure.

Comment

Personally I feel the eagle has been enhanced to pull in the buyers because of the detail which for me is actually hideous because of it.
            A real piece of pooh ...
            Regards
            David

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
              Question: was this type eagle a totally fantasy eagle , or was there an actual original version ever made that was copied, as most fakes are copies of originals....I always assumed this type may have been used on early SS tuchmutz hats, but so far have seen them mostly on latvian fakes...so I have always been curious...does anybody know for sure.
              For a trained eyes this is a fantasy eagle. Quite all details on torso and heads are wrong

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
              X