Oakleaf pants worn in the Ukraine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oakleaf pants worn in the Ukraine?

Is this Strelkov guy wearing oakleaf print pants?

Erik
    Attached Files

thats russian camo made after oak leaf.

Comment

Yes it's an russian Partizan camo
      http://russianoptics.net/RusCam.html

my russian camo:

Comment

Ok, very interesting, thanks for the info!

Erik

Comment

I think they have also made this in the brown tones, all that first appeared about 10 years ago.

Goes to show how advanced german camouflage was.

Cheers

Comment

One Girkins photo more ...

Comment

You can buy this uniforms here, this camo pattern (like ss oak leaf) was very popular in army 10 years ago, but the special forces like it to use (I believe they know that same patter were in waffen-ss), I sure this is the last examples on sale, now popular the camo uniforms with pixel pattern, called "Cipher".

http://sso-mil.ru/catalog/84/

Comment

even camo loops on shirt / smock

edit: $ 86 for the set on that website

Comment

The use of the Oakleaf pattern among Russian forces is interesting and I agree, a testament to how far advanced those patterns were during WW2. I am not certain having not owned a set of the SS-Partizan if they use the same anthracite dyes which worked so well with the existing light to change hues depending on the time of day.

A British Sniper during unit level Sniper training in France 1944 wearing an SS Smock.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd I. View Post

The use of the Oakleaf pattern among Russian forces is interesting and I agree, a testament to how far advanced those patterns were during WW2. I am not certain having not owned a set of the SS-Partizan if they use the same anthracite dyes which worked so well with the existing light to change hues depending on the time of day.

A British Sniper during unit level Sniper training in France 1944 wearing an SS Smock.

very nice pic!

Comment

Reversible from Autumn to Spring. Very nice feature. Photos from strikehold
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'm picking up the parka/pants as shown in my post that is reversible. Once it's in I'll take some good photos. Im curious to how it will hold up and of course appearance at different times of day and light.

Looks very good to me and practical.

Surprised no one mentioned the Egyptian knock off.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This thread has been cleaned, any more off topic/political posts and the poster/posters will earn a long holiday.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X