Galazien Collar Tab and Shield etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galazien Collar Tab and Shield etc

Another collector from the Ukraine asked me to post these for him as he is looking for other opinions besides mine.

Tony everything looks original to me just not sure about the shield
    Cheers
    Dave

Comment

here is one i used to own with the same rough base material.
      Cheers
      Dave.
      Attached Files

Comment

Collar tabs are fine. I would love to have a hands-on examination of the shield. It is a pattern I have not see, with the light colored edges.

Bob Hritz
        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

just came across this image on the net on this site.
          http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums...ad.php?t=17872
          Cheers
          Dave.
          Attached Files

Comment

I like the collar tab.

Comment

they had the light background,,but they also reproduced them.. These shields have some of the best repoductions.. The copys are a slightest bit short.. Bob H. , I remember you had an authentic one, right lenth and everything. Maybe he can send you the measurements and you can confirm or.....

Comment

Comment

if i well remember there is a post, maybe from Chavez where he show differences between original and copy. on the crown and feet.

here other shields:http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...alician+shield

now i search my archive.

Ps: my wife family live in Galicia... and i can't find a single insigna... just hundreds of bullets, part of weapons, shells and so on!

I would have a tab like this!

Comment

I already asked Rene and his opinion was the tabs looked good but the shield was a reproduction.

The guy who owns them asked if I could get some more opinions for him.

Thanks for everyone's help so far.

Comment

I can't find the thread damn't.

But in these months of unacceptable aggression of Russia to Ukraine territory I would say Glory to Ukraine, glory to heroes.

Mass media doesn't report hundreds of tanks artillery aa missiles armoured cars soldier mercenaries cechens and other scum Russian are introducing in Donbass.
                      Ukrainian didn't forget millions of death by Stalin, russification of Ukraone,thousands dead by nkvd, in 20's, the heaviest losses of Red Army Ukraine divisions treated as cannon meal, didn't forget 80 years as slaves and now discovered again how many Ukrainians fought against the red flag.
                      Today but it's a daily horror Russian mercenary fired to a civilian bus, in the cities were fired a lot of innocent and civilians so nobody surprised about malesyan Airbus.

Few days more and they will invade again Uktaine ... And someone still believe in peacekeeping missions.

BUT they will fight door to door, meter by meter. No more slaves no more red flags, no more Russian control. Ukraine is free.

Is not dead Ukraine neighter glory sing the anthem.

Sorry for this reply but you can't imagine what is happening since 2 months. It's a true undeclared war.

Comment

tab

What are these tabs going for these days? They seem to be missing in most SS foreign volunteer collections.

Comment

Glory to Ukraine, glory to heroes.

Comment

I did a comparison with Lorenz's sheield with the outside blue border and the one I started this thread with and there are a few minor differences like claws and collar edge of the lion's mane.

The shield on Lorenz's tunic has major wear spots showing the base web material as the same color as the one I posted.

So is this type with the blue outside border regarded as a repro or original?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Around $2000 give or take if you can find a good one.

Originally posted by bbeck View Post
                              What are these tabs going for these days? They seem to be missing in most SS foreign volunteer collections.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
                              X