Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polizei SS belt

Hi folks,

I got this belt from a buddy of mine but I know very little about it. I have been able to gather that it is a police officers dress belt from after the time that they were placed under the command of the SS. What kind of personnel would wear this belt? All branches of the police apparatus? 4th SS Division?

Does anyone know what the tag signifies? What about the markings on the belt buckle?

Thanks in advance,

Wouter

Does anybody know about this sort of stuff or does it belong in the Polizei/belt buckle forum?

Comment

This is a wonderful original belt and buckle. Nice green backing, correct tag, and fine buckle. Looks like a good quality rig in very nice condition.

I would post it in the buckle section for more info on the buckle; I think it's Dicke-manufactured but they will tell you for sure.

Congratulations!

s/f Robert

Comment

Comment

Thanks for your input Robert. What do the numbers and markings on the tag mean?

Comment

Kind of drawn out, but in general the "M" is a tax stamp, which is based on the amount of labor put into producing the piece, the stamped upper number is the factory code, and the lower six digit number is the sequential production number of the article.

s/f Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
            X