Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KZ - magazin

Hello,

today I got two magzin: KZ-Bildbericht aus fünf Konzentrationslagern and the secon one: Deutsche Konzentrations- und Gefangenlager

What do you think about that, the magazin are orignal.
    What can I pay for it, it is not my collecting area.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards Rudi
    Attached Files

-
    Attached Files

Comment

These are, of course, postwar publications, and they have little value, in my opinion.

Comment

These were circulated round the German civil population to show them what had been carried out by the N.S. government ... there must have been many, many thousands of these printed but how many survive is another matter ... who would want those photographs in your house

Ian

Comment

Hi,

if you are into the history of the "Holocaust", it still may be a subject of collection.
          Many booklets, magazines and books were published during the late 40's in european & communist countries, and in North America.
          To see the value you can check Google, EBay and Zvab, some of them are rarer than others.

In he same (horrible and graphic) subject, you can also try to collect the material published by the Allies and the Germans after the invasion of Poland in 1939. As you know, a few ethnic Germans from local minorities were killed as "partisans" (especially in the Bromberg area), usually because they attacked polish troops from their back during their retreat. In return polish civilians and soldiers "lost" their nerve and lynched some Germans. Germans published a lot of very graphic books in various languages about this horrible partisan warfare, making a big campaign about it.
          As reprisal, dozen of thousand of polish and jewish civilians were killed afterwars.

Those books (Holocaust or german anti-polish/soviet propaganda) are not for everyone, they are very graphic...

See You

Vince

Comment

Thank´s for the information.

Gruß Rudi

Comment

Horrific , graphic, but there are many who collect Holocaust items both wartime and the postwar reunion pieces
              . This has value,,I've seen excellent condition copies sometimes go for in the $100. range..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X