Himmler collar tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Himmler collar tab

What do you think of the Himmler collar tab at www.oakleafmilitaria.com?

I hate it when they don't write a price with it, is it so expensive????
    Why would'nt we all know what the price is??

Comment

Images posted for people to view.

Ian

Comment

My guess is $15k for the one tab, but maybe he wants more - $18k even. After it's sat for a while maybe he will do a deal, it's a real nice collar tab but POA always means a scary / insanely high price

Comment

Looks good to me, I sold my single sew on 4 years ago for around 15,
          DaveJ

Comment

So this one trully belonged to Himmler.
            Interesting i didnt know it had this way of attaching to the tunic. I thought these was used only for fast changing ranks. WOW What rank UP could he become?
            Nice and interesting. And yes, really stupid that you cannot see the price.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Peterm41 View Post
              So this one trully belonged to Himmler.
              Interesting i didnt know it had this way of attaching to the tunic. I thought these was used only for fast changing ranks. WOW What rank UP could he become?
              Nice and interesting. And yes, really stupid that you cannot see the price.

Cheers
              Wernt this type used for walking out summer white tunics/dress?

Comment

Originally posted by PHILBROWN View Post
                Wernt this type used for walking out summer white tunics/dress?
                yes ,as the eagles on WH/LW white tunics are removable befor washing

Comment

Looks good to me. It has been a long time since I have seen one available. If I recall correctly, the last pair that sold brought $40K. That was quite a few years ago.

Bob Hritz
                  In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by kersten View Post
                    My guess is $15k for the one tab, but maybe he wants more - $18k even. After it's sat for a while maybe he will do a deal, it's a real nice collar tab but POA always means a scary / insanely high price

This wont sit around for long .... Mark my words
                    Regards
                    David

Comment

Maybe I will sell my cars and make an offer

Comment

Really a truly historic and great piece, would be a terrific addition to any collection. It looks good, but it outside my areas of knowledge

Comment

Pair of Sepp Dietrich worn Oberst-Gruppenfhr tabs was USD 50,000 some 3 years ago.

A single RFSS should have USD 25k potential.

Best
                          Markus

Comment

I don't know SS insignia so I can't comment on this item specifically, but would think that significantly historical insignia like this would not just come from the woodwork in this day and age but suppose it's possible. Does anyone recognize this particular example from a known collection or source?

Comment

Originally posted by Darin S. View Post
                              I don't know SS insignia so I can't comment on this item specifically, but would think that significantly historical insignia like this would not just come from the woodwork in this day and age but suppose it's possible. Does anyone recognize this particular example from a known collection or source?
                              I'm curious as well. The tab is now sold. Perhaps the new owner can provide the provenance?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X