Clear All

Garage sale or garbage sale ?

Comment

I dont know about KAPO armband, but SS insignia is

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis S View Post
        Garage sale or garbage sale ?
        oh Dennis

When I read the title of the thread I became excited, good things come out of yard sales all the time.

Comment

Tuxedo Breast Badge

What! Nobody wants the Tux Badge? Ah, when fakes were so much easier to spot.

Comment

Originally posted by dasboot2011 View Post
            Unknown collar tab, perhaps something real which is postwar?
            What you have here sir is a 100% original, nicely worn example of the extremely common collar tabs for Mannschaften in the East German NVA. Latest version as well, so used by all land forces of the NVA. Value: absolutely nothing (but do not throw it away!)...

Comment

yeah not much hope here with this material..KAPO most likely a Holocaust fraudulent item, the tux badge lacks all quality...and finally
              the Polizei cuff title has many many issues, 4-5 strands alternating, RZM label lacks the wording "der NSDAP" after Reichszeugmeisterei...
              and the embroidery (which lacks the dash between Polizei and Division) is all over the place...
              At least the buyer picked up some good US insignia it sounds like...You always hope with such mixed lots that its vet bring back related material,
              but not in this case unfortunately! A good tux badge and RZM bullion CT are like winning the lottery! but not today! I wish you good hunting!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
              X