Block Letter RZM Germania CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Mr. Hritz,

May you share Pictures of your cuff title with the pink bobbin stitching?

Thank you

Regards Martin

Comment

I once had a "Germania" jacket from a Finnish SS soldier. This is the only picture I have:
      Attached Files

Comment

And it can also be mentioned that a bullion LAH cuff title was declared fake because of the embroidery - and it also had "saw tooths". I never saw any of these "saw tooth" cuff titles before lets say 2005 or something like that. Do we have any such cuff titles that has been in a known collection that is from lets say from the 70's?

I would be glad to see the cuff titles claimed to be originals with this trait. Can someone who is a member of that other forum copy and post? How do they look like in the aspects I mentioned previously?

I do not believe in the idea that these cuff titles are original and post war embroidered. Theoretically yes, but not likely at all.

I believe these are modern fakes and that there is a first generation and improoved second generations.

But lets see these "saw tooth" cuff titles that are believed to be originals with open eyes.

Cheers
        //Felix

Comment

I was certainly surprised to see a humble numbered CT with " houndsteeth " >>
          >> http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-uni...band-412643-3/

Comment

Originally posted by Winkelman View Post
            I was certainly surprised to see a humble numbered CT with " houndsteeth " >>
            >> http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-uni...band-412643-3/
            Certainly, I agree, but check that Nr 2 and for quality. Seems fine and on par?

Comment

Surprised as in ; why bother to fake a number .. ?! Anyway , that's where the discussion was on WRF .
              Thanks for helping out with the " der Führer " tab , BTW - hope to have it in tomorrow .. !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X