Ss sahariana mint tropical trousers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss sahariana mint tropical trousers

I have just managed to find a nice mint set of Sahariana trousers (depot issue), and as I have been looking for a set for some time now, I amazed as I received 2 pm's of fellow members that had these for sale, I couldn't believe it! Anyway I went for the following set, and to me they look ok, but I always need a 2nd opinion for anything SS.

Thanks for your'e assistance,

Lou
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Lou:

I have an almost identical pair to the "T" . Remnants of the belt hooks are there, but snapped off. Anyhow, here's a link regarding some feedback as well if interested.http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...al+ss+trousers

I have them set up on a tropical SS Saharaiana dummy. Hope to see more info posted on your nice pair. I like!

-Ray-
          Attached Files
          Last edited by -Ray-; 06-29-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Beautiful trousers

I wish i had a repro pair i could use this summer

Comment

Yes Ray, nice pair shame that your'e set off belt hooks were broken off, and like you these are going onto my full mannequin as these were the only item that I need to finish the display off.

feldman if you have a 33 waist line then I can help you as I have a set of repo ones made in China that I have been using as a fill in until I had found a nice original set, they are well made in the same style.

Lou

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X