Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS ring

Hello All,
    I found this item at a antique place here in Ontario (among some other items that will be posted on appropriate forums). The only thing that the store keeper told me is that the owner just returned from Poland and brought these with him.
    It looks cheaply made and not the greatest of finishes. There is a silver stamp on it but that doesn't mean much. I don't know anything about these, so I do not form opinions,except what my gut tells me....
    Attached Files

left side
    Attached Files

Comment

right side
      Attached Files

Comment

Engraved name of the "original owner"
        Attached Files

Comment

This is a fantasy ring . Also seen with a Totenkopf on the front. They are in just about every gift/antique shop in Poland!! , G.

Comment

I guess any competent jeweler can produce these things by the dozen...eh?
            The sales lady said that the owner told her that out of all the rings, that one was for sure a real one...

Comment

I have one of these as well, wear it a lot. They're relatively cheap but make for a nice show piece. I was always told that any item with the runes touching each other was fake (it works for swords).

ZaCK

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X